- Full Time
- Santacruz East-Mumbai
Company Name : The Money Mart
Company Website : www.themoneymart.in
Company Profile : The Money Mart is into the distribution of all investment and insurance products and incidental financial advisory services. The company was formed in 2011 by Mrs. Binoli Dodhiwala Jain and Mr. Kushal Pravin Shah, who together have 25 years of experience in the financial markets.Job Profile and Responsibilities:
The job profile is divided into two parts: The first is related to relationship management for existing clients of the firm.
- Maintaining existing client relationships for a set of clients and conducting periodic reviews
- Record and send minutes of the meeting report to all the clients after each meeting.
- Generating leads for cross-selling and new client introduction
- Data gathering, analysis of the existing portfolio, and giving recommendations The second is related to assisting the firm to grow.
- Attending review calls and meetings with owners, preparing minutes, follow-ups, and execution
- Attending training, fund managers meet, and networking events
Preferred Qualifications: CFP/ NISM X-A/ X-B / Bachelor or Post Graduate Degree in Finance
Past Experience: 1-year work experience
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Analytical ability
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable with numbers
- Willingness to attend meetings inside and/or outside the office for client/other meetings, whenever needed.
- Comfortable with quick turnarounds and deadlines
- Sound planning and product knowledge
Things to be considered
- We have a small team, so there is no hierarchy here
- Encourage people to come up with ideas, suggestions, and company. and feedback that adds to the growth and efficiency of the firm.
- Treat it as your business and participate in the growth of our firm.
Work Timings: Mon–Fri: 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Sat: Alternate working
Salary Range: Commensurate with industry standards (fixed plus variable)
- Hiring Manager Details: