The CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERCM credential is the most desired and respected global certification for those seeking to demonstrate their commitment to competent and ethical financial planning practice. CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER professionals meet initial and ongoing education, experience and professional development requirements, pass a rigorous exam that assesses competency, and adhere to a code of ethics, pledging to provide financial planning in the interests of clients and with the highest ethical and professional standards.
Benefits of earning CFPCM certification include:
- Opportunity to join a global network of 192,000+ CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER professionals committed to putting the client’s interests first.
- Enhanced career and employment opportunities with financial services companies. Your services are sought by banks, distribution houses, AMC, insurance companies, equity brokerage and financial planning firms.
- Personal satisfaction in achieving the financial planning profession’s global standard of excellence.
- Satisfied clients who appreciate a comprehensive approach to financial planning, extending in return long-term relationships and referrals.
- Your expertise and credibility as a qualified financial planning professional is instantly communicated.
- More revenue streams by increasing your product and service offerings for clients.
- Recognition in more than 27 territories around the world.
- Trust among Indian consumers in your commitment to competent and ethical financial planning practices.