Thank you for your interest in the CFP® certification program in India.
The CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® credential is the most desired and respected global certification for those seeking to demonstrate their commitment to competent and ethical financial planning practice.
The process for becoming a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER is as follows:
- Sit for and pass the required CFP exams.
- Obtain experience as required (per the experience details here, you must gain 1-3 years of relevant work experience).
- Complete the New CFP Form.
- FPSB Ltd. verifies that the required documents have been submitted and meet the criteria (please note that this may take up to 15 business days).
- Receive your certificate and badge from FPSB Ltd.
FPSB Ltd. looks forward to welcoming you to the global CFP professional community!