Thank you for your interest in the CFPCM certification program in India.
The CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERCM credential is the most desired and respected global certification for those seeking to demonstrate their commitment to competent and ethical financial planning practice.
The process for becoming a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER is as follows:
- Sit for and pass the required CFP exams.
- Obtain experience as required (per the experience details here, you must gain 1-3 years of relevant work experience).
- Complete the New CFP Form.
- FPSB Ltd. verifies that the required documents have been submitted and meet the criteria (please note that this may take up to 15 business days).
- Receive your certificate and badge from FPSB Ltd.
FPSB Ltd. looks forward to welcoming you to the global CFP professional community!