All NSE Examinations through 14 April 2020 Are Cancelled
On 24 March 2020, NSE Academy announced that all examination centers are closed through 14 April 2020. Students who are scheduled to take an exam through 14 April 2020 will need to reschedule for a later date. If you are currently registered for an exam, here is additional information from NSE Academy on what this means for you:
- Your payment made towards NCFM certification examination will be valid until 31 July 2020.
- You may reschedule your examination to a date of your choice until 31 July 2020 based on the availability of seats at NSEIT testing centers. For the mentioned period, NSE Academy will waive the rescheduling fees for one reschedule request only.
- You can send your reschedule request to NSE Academy directly at [email protected] .
The February 2020 Edition of the Journal of Financial Planning in India Is Now Available
FPSB Ltd. is pleased to present the February 2020 edition of the Journal of Financial Planning in India. This publication is part of our continuous endeavor to provide you with a series of learning opportunities and informational pieces throughout your career. In this edition, we’ve compiled articles featuring insights and opinions from our community of CFPCM professionals and industry experts in India, as well as from territories within our FPSB global network. We know that Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is important to you as well, so inside you’ll find an opportunity to earn six (6) CPD points for passing the quiz. This is the most points we’ve offered for a single publication!
FPSB Ltd.’s CFP Certification Accredited by India’s National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM)
FPSB Ltd. is pleased to announce that the National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM), an educational initiative of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), has accredited FPSB Ltd.’s CFP certification in India. With NISM accreditation, CFP professionals offering investment advice are eligible to register as Investment Advisors under (SEBI) regulations. See NISM’s List of Accredited Certification Examinations for Investment Advisers here: http://bit.ly/NISM-accreditation
Introducing the Inaugural Edition of the Journal of Financial Planning in India
FPSB Ltd. is pleased to present the first edition of the Journal of Financial Planning in India! In this edition, CFP professionals will find a collection of insightful articles authored by industry experts and academics within FPSB Ltd.’s global network.
We understand that continuing professional development (CPD) is of great importance to you as you seek to enhance your skills and retain your CFP certification. So, we’ve built in a CPD quiz that provides four CPD points for CFP certification renewal.
We hope this journal and future editions will become a staple in furthering your professional development and connecting you to the global financial planning profession.
FPSB Ltd. – India Press Releases
FPSB Ltd. – Global Press Releases
- Financial Planning Standards Board Announces 2020 Priorities
- Financial Planning Standards Board Reports Record Number of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER Professionals Worldwide
- Financial Planning Standards Board Celebrates 15 Years; Envisions Bright Future for Global Financial Planning Profession
- Financial Planning Standards Board Issues First Guidance Practice Note to Support Financial Planners Working with Vulnerable Clients