PGP Academy’s Practising Goal Planner- A Client-First Approach Program
PGP Academy is conducting a continuous learning and development program of knowledge modules from across various aspects of Financial Planning. Each of these modules will be focussed on the practical implementation of personal finance with twice-weekly sessions conducted online. CFPCM professionals are eligible for 15 CPD points for attending the program (1 CPD Point per hour of attendance; maximum 15 CPD Points) . PGP Academy will share the attendance with FPSB after the event for credit of CPD points to the eligible attendees.
To register your interest and nominate yourself, please click and fill-up the form https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/S9HVZVZ. For further details, you can write to Rahul Banerjee at [email protected]
COFP India Annual Convention 2020
Council of Financial Planners (COFP) is organising a virtual event for the financial advisors from August 6 to 8, 2020 from 4 PM to 8 PM. The Convention shall be engaging the distinctive speakers with exceptional topics to encounter the challenging times and bring financial advisors back on top by adding value to their advisory skills. The mastery of distinctive speakers on focused topics engaging advisors to the deeper insights is the “never miss an opportunity” for any professional in financial advisory. Each day of the Conference is eligible for 4 CPD points (i.e. 12 CPD points in total) for the CFPCM certificants. COFP will share the attendance with FPSB after the event for credit of CPD points to the attendees.
To know more about the Conference, topics and speakers please visit the link: https://cofpindia.org/annualconf2020.html. To register for the event please visit: https://bit.ly/COFP-Annual-Event-2020.
Network FP ProMembership Program
Network FP’s ProMembership is a structured continuous education & professional development program
delivering weekly sessions for financial planners in India to help them grow & succeed. The weekly
sessions covering various aspects of the financial planner’s competency profile are eligible for
CPD points for CFP Professionals. Here is the link for further details – http://www.networkfp.com/promember/
- The requirement of acquiring 15 CPD points is immediately after the issue of initial certification and falls due when the CFP professional renews his/her certification at annual intervals.
- The CPD points are to be acquired in the certification period and any excess points are not to be carried forward in the next certification period.
- The failure to renew on the due date, apart from a late renewal penalty, requires the earning of extra CPD points (if beyond 6 months of due date of renewal).
- Failure to fulfill the continuing professional development criterion within the prescribed period will result in non-renewal of CFP certification and will also preclude any use of the CFP marks by the CFP professional.
- Unsupported, misstated or fraudulent reporting of CPD points shall be viewed seriously and may call for action by FPSB Ltd. and be grounds for disciplinary action leading to the revocation of CFP certification.