- Full Time
Company Name : Plan Ahead Wealth Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
Company Website : www.planahead.in
Company Profile : Plan Ahead is a fee only SEBI Registered Investment Advisor and the Winner of the Best Investment Advisor 2019, 2018 2017 and 2016 by Outlook Money.
Plan Ahead aims to add meaning to finances and time to clients' lives, by providing financial planning & wealth management solutions. It was established in 2003 by Vishal Dhawan and Shalini Dhawan and has completed 18 years.
Job Profile & Responsibilities :
- Coordinating new client onboarding process with back office team
- Data gathering and Financial plan creation within agreed turnaround time lines and as per process checklists
- Presentation of draft and final plans within agreed turnaround time lines
- Portfolio reviews and recommendations within agreed turnaround time lines and as per process checklists
- Presentation of portfolio reviews and investment recommendations/exits to clients within agreed turnaround time lines
- Coordination with Wealth Manager and service team for implementation of advice within agreed turnaround time lines
- Aid in queries linked to clients financial plan and/or portfolio recommendations
- Financial planning software, risk profiling software housekeeping and portfolio reporting software integration with client reports
- Research software integration for client reports
- Maintenance of planning and review calendars
- Keeping updated on the financial markets & products (Equities, Mutual Funds, Asset Allocation, Planning Trends, Alternate Investments, Macro Economy, Global events)
- Providing clients with information on new and existing products and schemes
- Sharing the macro views on global/ local economy, and local /global financial markets with clients during meetings
- Sharing research/investment updates with clients on an ongoing basis during meetings
- Website content and social media content maintenance with planner insights
Post graduation (2 years degree / diploma) mandatory, Should have NISM V A MF certification, NCFM CMDM certification and NISM Level 1 and 2 Investment Advisor certification, CFP / CWM / CFA would be desirable
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Strong passion for working in an advisory business, in a fast paced and result oriented environment
- Analytical ability
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable with numbers
- Comfortable with meeting and interacting with people
- Willingness to coordinate amongst multiple teams
- Updated understanding of stock markets, debt markets, mutual funds, insurance and other areas such as Gold, Real Estate, Commodities, Macroeconomics
- Updated understanding of all relevant taxation and other laws relating to investments
- Willingness to attend meetings inside and/or outside office for client/other meetings, whenever needed
- Comfortable with quick turnarounds and deadlines
- Sound planning and product knowledge
- Portfolio design and monitoring experience
Additional Details :
Experience in the area of financial planning / wealth management / investment advisory / capital markets would be an advantage
Work experience of at least 2-3 years.
Salary Range :
Salary will be commensurate with Industry standards, and will depend on work experience , educational qualifications and skills.
- Hiring Manager Details: