Assistant Manager – Investment Servicing
- Full Time
- Company Name : Sinhasi Consultants Pvt Ltd (https://www.sinhasi.com/)
Company Profile: Sinhasi Consultants Pvt Ltd is a Registered Investment Advisor – Registration No: INA200004177) who provides end-to-end personalised financial advisory and planning services, and distribution services.
Founded in 2005 by Ms Mimi Partha Sarathy, Sinhasi Consultants has built up an enviable client base of both individuals and Corporates in India, offering services to some of the most high profile professionals in India (more details on https://www.sinhasi.com/pages/testimonials) Sinhasi creates customized financial plans and provides holistic advice on investments, health and life insurance and estate planning, and is seen as a personalized virtual family office by their clients.
Client is First and will always be first’’ – is a clear mantra at Sinhasi and Sinhasi ONLY works in the best interest of client.
Sinhasi aims to be the PREFERRED financial advisor and custodian to many professionals who seek expert partners to protect and grow their wealth for them.
“Our AIM is to build the most enriching and trusting individual relationships where our clients feel certain and secure , and ' on top of their game' as we grow their wealth in a simple, disciplined, and holistic manner”.
Job Profile :
- Responsible for execution of investment suggestions.
- On time and efficient execution of Investments, Insurance plans etc.
- Client coordination for completing all KYC compliant documentation and other documentation,
- Responsible for completing all paperwork towards Financial Plan implementation.
- To coordinate with vendors / product manufacturer to execute and resolve service related queries – across all investments i.e. brokers, mutual funds, insurance, other vendors etc.
- To ensure investment recommendations and insurance plans are executed with 100% accuracy and zero error.
- Regular and accurate investment updates, tax reports etc to send to clients.
- Regular internal audit checks on all client information and reports.
- Regular focussed plan updation and monitoring as per client goals and plansResponsibilities : Sinhasi creates customized financial plans and provides holistic advice on investments, health and life insurance and estate planning, and is seen as a personalized virtual family office by their clients. Qualification, experience, and additional skills --- : B.Com/ Graduate / CFP with 1-2 years’ experience in Plan servicing and operations.
- CFP graduate - preferred
- High level of Integrity, Ethics
- Good knowledge in Excel and Maths with error free work.
- Must have basic knowledge of Financial Products and Investments such as MFs, PMS, Bonds, AIF, Corporate FDs, PPF, EPF etc).
- Good communication skills (listening, writing and speaking)
- Good operational, organisational and follow up skillsSalary Range: As per industry standards, Will be based on individual qualifications, experience and competence.
- Hiring Manager Details: