Financial Planner Supervisor Model
- Full Time
- Company: Advantage Financial Planners LLP
Advantage Financial Planners LLP is registered with Government of India with the Ministry of Company Affairs as a partnership firm. The firm is registered with SEBI (The Securities and Exchange Board of India) as "Registered Investment Advisors (RIA) under the SEBI (Investment Advisers) Regulations, 2013. Registration with SEBI as "Registered Investment Advisors (RIA) brings more formal approach, risk profiling, disclosures and transparency. While firm is a fee-based investment advisor, this brings you the opportunity to get unbiased, researched, trustworthy, transparent and professional advice. The firm is managed by the founder and its Partner, Taresh Bhatia. The firm provides financial planning advisory services from its office in Gurgaon, India. The firm specializes in investment planning, retirement planning, tax planning, personal financial planning and wealth management.
- Graduate from a premier college
- Must have cleared all the modules of CFP Professional
- MBA Finance also can apply
- Passed Exam NISM X -A and B
- Demonstrable interest in personal finance, desire to build out a long-term career in the domain
- Good verbal and written communication skills, High levels of energy and discipline & Basic working knowledge of financial instruments will be an advantage
- Collection data from new clients, checking of relevant information. Then, making the right customized financial plan
- Initiating agreement and documentation of all new clients as per onboarding procedures
- Doing the Risk Profiling, matching risk appetite of all new clients
- Assessing the client’s current investment and giving advise
- Adding all relevant implementation assistance advice like mutual funds (D), insurances, will making, etc.
- Making the complete comprehensive financial plan independently
- Presenting the financial plan and making all necessary changes in the financial plan
- Giving the financial plan for implementation and assisting in the same
- To monitor all client’s financial plans and updating their plans with investments mapped and alignment, rebalancing done as per the norms. Also attending all client calls, handing all queries and completing any issues or discrepancies in financial plan and implementation procedures.
- Doing all research, selecting the right investments products like mutual funds (D) and insurance related products
- Contacting clients and setting up meetings, and conducting regular review of financial plans
- Implementing and execution of documentation, recording and audit related procedures of all clients for SEBI RIA related audit and assisting in SEBI RIA audit done from our auditors on timely basis.
- Hiring Manager Details: