Dear CFP Professional in India,
Thank you for your enthusiasm to renew your CFP certification!
If your CFP certification expired on:
31st March 2022,
30th June 2022,
30th September 2022,
31st December 2022
You may renew your CFP certification with FPSB Ltd. by clicking on the “Register Now” button. By clicking this button, you affirm that:
- Affirm your CFP certification expiration date;
- You have met the 15 hour continuing professional development (CPD) requirement to renew your certification;
- You have not had a criminal complaint filed against you or been convicted of a crime (other than has been previously disclosed to FPSB Ltd.);
- You have not had a civil complaint filed against me or been involved in a civil proceeding relating to your professional or business conduct (other than has been previously disclosed to FPSB Ltd.);
- You have not been the subject of a professional body, self-regulatory organization or government agency inquiry, investigation or proceeding relating to your professional or business conduct (other than has been previously disclosed to FPSB Ltd.);
- You understand how to, and agree to, use the CFP marks correctly;
- You will cease all use of the CFP marks if your certification expires;
- You have read, understand and agree to abide by the FPSB Code of Ethics;
If your certification expired on a date other than mentioned above, please contact [email protected] for more information on renewing your certification.
Renewal fees are non-refundable and include all applicable taxes. If you have any questions prior to payment, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
The FPSB Ltd. Team (U.S.)
FPSB® CFP Certification
You may choose to select one education mode per course.
FPSB CFP Certification - Renewal
Registration expires after 1 Year.