On Wednesday, 2 October, FPSB Ltd. and the global community of professional financial planning bodies representing over 181,000 CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERCM professionals worldwide will come together to host the third annual World Financial Planning Day (#WFPD). #WFPD 2019 takes place during World Investor Week, a global campaign by the International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO) to raise awareness about the importance of investor education and protection.
Did you know…
- Only 22% of consumers feel strongly confident that they will achieve their financial goals,
- Only 17% of consumers believe strongly in their financial know-how, and
- Only 19% feel they are successful at sticking to their financial strategies.
#WFPD 2019 is an important part of the global financial planning community’s commitment to increasing consumers’ financial literacy and capability, and to promoting how financial planning can help the public take control of their finances, increase their confidence and stay on track with their financial and life goals.
FPSB Ltd. welcomes the participation of our India-based CFPCM professionals in #WFPD 2019; with your support, we are confident we can make this year’s campaign the best one yet!
As a CFP professional, here is how you can get involved:
- Help us spread awareness of the WorldFPDay.org microsite where consumers can learn more about the campaign, the value of financial planning and the value of working with a competent and ethical CFP professional.
- Follow FPSB Ltd. in India on social media and share relevant #WFPD 2019 content with your friends and followers.
- Include the #WFPD, #PlanWell2LiveWell hashtags and WFPD logo (download here) in your email signature, communications and website.
- Participate in the #PlanWell2LiveWell video contest and promote the contest to your clients and friends! All eligible entrants who submit a short video of 30 seconds or less have the chance to win US$1,000! But hurry: the contest closes 31 August. Visit WorldFPDay.org for details.
Are you a financial consumer interested in learning about financial planning and what working with a competent, ethical financial planner would look like? Please read on:
- What Financial Planning Is
- Value of Financial Planning
- How to Choose a Financial Planner You Can Trust
And, if you’re ready to start planning well to live well, click the button below to locate a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER professional in your area.