Certified Financial Planner – Sales Support
- Full Time
- Nariman Point-Mumbai
Company Name : Sapient Wealth Advisors and Brokers
Company Website : Sapient Wealth Advisors & Brokers Pvt Ltd | Wealth Management
Company Profile : It all started in 2009 when a successful advisor joined hands with Mutual Funds industry professionals to set up Sapient.
When it comes to wealth management, they understand that every client is unique, each with their own set of aspirations and expectations. At Sapient, they are in the business of simplifying your investment journey. They keep various communication channels open and listen intently to bring clarity from a position of empathy. Ultimately, clarity can clear clutter to help you focus on the few things that will deliver the desired outcome.
No. of vacancies : 3Job profile & responsibilities :
- Support the CEO and Director on the entire customer lifecycle, from onboarding to enabling business success for customers. Regularly interact with clients and have a relentless client focus
- Assist in driving retention and growth among clients by understanding their needs and helping them plan for the same.
- Collaborate with research team to assist the CEO and Director of the company to prepare plans best suited for the client, showcase them Sapient’ s portfolio management approach.
- Ensure that KYC and other compliance norms are strictly adhered to
- Apply strong analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources/software’s for portfolio analysis/review
- Handle telephonic/email/chat communication with clients where required
- Strive to achieve high member satisfaction by going above and beyond.
- Understanding of technology platforms for automating processes.
Preferred qualification/s (Education, Certifications, etc) : CFP(Certified Financial Planner Certification is Must. NISM 5A/ Any graduate
Desired years of prior work experience : 1 to 6 years of experience
Desired profile of candidate :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong command over the English language.
- Knowledge of financial products and markets would be an added advantage.
- Proactiveness and ability to take ownership of tasks and projects.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and establish positive relationships with colleagues and clients. Experience in building and maintaining relationships.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively.
- Prior experience in sales support or client services within the wealth management industry is advantageous
Salary Range (if any) :Open to Discuss
Any other information : Fresher’s with CFP certification with good communication skills can apply for this job. Who is open to travel up to Nariman Point on daily basis.
- Hiring Manager Details: