- Full Time
Company Name - GEPL CAPITAL PRIVATE LIMITED
About Company - Winner of the "Maharashtra Best Employer Brand Award-2018". The Company has a nationwide network of over 100 offices, serving over 30,000 clients across India. GEPL is a member of the BSE, NSE, MCX, NCDEX, CDSL, WDM and Insurance sectors. Company believes in nurturing talent and possesses experts from the industry to execute it. It provides ample growth opportunities & platform for a healthy work life balance.
Number of vacancies – 2
- Ability to manage relationships and to improve relationship value of existing customers.
- Ability to create comprehensive financial plans
- Must have excel proficiency
Role and Responsibilities:
- Able to understand client’s requirements needed to draft a detailed financial plan & conduct one on one client meetings
- Advising clients on their existing portfolio.
- Restructuring the portfolio based on their needs
- Reviewing clients’ accounts and planning regularly to determine life changes that would affect financial strategy.
- Monitoring market trends.
- Writing timely articles & creating podcasts
Candidate need to approach customer for
- Mutual fund
- Private equity, AIF
- Others which offers by company
Experience -1+ years
- Any Graduate
- CFP Must
- NISM Certification is a pre-requisite before job commencement
CTC bracket- 6lpa(depends on the candidature)
- Hiring Manager Details: