Financial Planner trainee
- Full Time
- Malad - Mumbai
Company Name : FinIntent Investment Adviser
Company Website : https://www.finintent.com/
Company Profile : A Fee only SEBI registered Investment Advisory firm
No. of vacancies : 1
Job profile & responsibilities :
- Co-ordinating with the clients for data gathering, documentation and assisting the primary planner on creation of financial plan.
- Scheduling quarterly plan reviews with clients and preparing required reports.
- Being client focused and ensuring delivery of VALUE to the clients.
- Managing client relationships. (no sales or client acquisition)
Preferred qualification/s (Education, Certifications, etc) :
- Pursuing CFP with minimum 2 exams cleared
- Excellent skills on advanced Microsoft excel
- Conversant with general financial concepts
- Good communication skills
Desired years of prior work experience : 0 to 2 years
Salary Range (if any) : Rs.1.8 lacs to Rs.2.4 lacs
- Hiring Manager Details: