Para Planner/ Planner Advisory
- Full Time
Company Name : Dilzer Consultants Pvt Ltd
Website : Planner Advisory (dilzer.net)
Job Description :
- Preparation and checking of customized financial plans, monitoring of plans, updating plans with utmost importance and attention to details and understanding the product.
- Coordinating with all the providers of financial products for availability, comparison, analysis and finalizing of products.
- Contacting clients and setting up meetings, accompanying the advisory team for meetings and review.
- Review of financial plan with the advisory team.
- Risk profiling of existing and new clients and meeting them on one to one basis to understand and address their requirements.
- Client portfolio reviews and recommendations.
- Maintaining records of clients handled with review and portfolio checks.
- Understanding of markets, market updates and news affecting our industry.
- Coordination with investment advisors and client servicing teams with respect to implementation of plans where applicable and hand holding the client in questions relating to implementing the plan.
- Research on new financial planning trends and data insights linked to financial plans. Must be able to articulate the same in an article format to publish on our website.
- Aid in queries linked to clients’ financial plan and investment recommendations.
- Maintenance of planning and review calendars for clients.
- Compliance for clients.
- Detailed research on multiple financial products.
- Regular meetings with asset, fund, portfolio and relationship managers to get their view on financial markets and products.
- Analysing and sharing macro views on global and local economy and financial markets.
- Sharing investment related research, articles, blogs and updates with investment advisors and teams on an ongoing basis.
Certification : CFP
Qualification : Graduate or Post Graduate in Finance
Skills Required :
- Honesty, integrity, hard work and pleasant personality.
- Analytical ability and number crunching.
- Comfortable with meeting and interacting with people at our office and at client locations.
- Willingness to coordinate amongst multiple teams.
- Willingness to meet asset managers and product manufacturers to get views on financial markets and products, at office and beyond as and when events and opportunities arise.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to remain constantly updated on financial markets and macroeconomics.s
- Comfortable with quick turnarounds and deadlines.
Years of Experience : 2-4 years
Salary Expectation : upto 8 lacs
Relevant candidates are requested to send their CVs to hiring manager. Email subject line should be : Applying for job position (Ref: FPSB India)
- Hiring Manager Details: