Job opening at Network FP - Division - Knowledge Management - Asst Manager, Manager, Sr. Manager
Company: Network FP
Qualification: A graduate with any professional qualifications like CFP, CWM, CFA, QPFP etc
Experience: A couple of years' experience in the personal finance field.
Salary Expectation: As per Industry Standards
- Manage Industry Speakers / Trainers
- Organize Training Programs
- Manage Taskforces & Freelancers
- Develop and Review Content
- Industry Research & Development
- Conceptualize new initiatives
- Passed any professional qualifications like CFP, CWM, CFA, QPFP etc
- A graduate with some experience in personal finance field.
- Good Oral and Written English Communication Skills
- Keen about learning & implementing new things
- Love for Personal Finance, Interest in Education & be Tech Savvy
About the Company:
Network FP, established in 2011 is a pan-India knowledge platform for personal finance professionals. Over the last 9 years, NFP has grown into a premier organization known for delivering quality & practical educational solutions. Visit www.networkfp.com to know more.
Network FP's range of initiatives include memberships, certifications, events, workshops & training programs. The use of technology in delivering various programs is helping thousands of financial advisors across 100+ cities / town to benefit from the initiatives.
Our vision is to empower over ten thousand financial advisors to help over a million families achieve holistic financial-wellbeing.
We are looking for candidates currently working in personal finance space, looking to make an impact in society and have love for personal finance, interested in education and are tech savvy. Below is the job description, if this excites you, apply and explore being part of this exciting journey.Send your updated resume with a subject line "Job Application". Mention your residence city, current package and small note what kind of career you are seeking.
- Hiring Manager Details: