- Full Time
Company Name: Sinhasi Consultants Pvt Ltd
Company Profile: Sinhasi Consultants Pvt Ltd is a Registered Investment Advisor providing end-to-end personalised financial advisory and planning services, and distribution services.
Founded in 2005, Sinhasi Consultants creates customized financial plans and provides holistic advice on investments, health and life insurance and estate planning, and is seen as a personalized virtual family office by their clients. Sinhasi aims to be the PREFERRED financial advisor and custodian to many professionals who seek expert partners to protect and grow their wealth for them.
Job Profile & Responsibilities: AVP
- Preparation and checking of customized financial plans, monitoring of plans, updating plans with utmost importance and attention to details and understanding the product.
- Coordinating with junior planners on scenario analysis and case studies specific to client needs.
- Coordinating with all the service providers of financial products for availability, comparison, analysis and finalizing of products.
- Contacting clients and setting up meetings, accompanying the advisory team for meetings and review.
- Review of financial plan with the advisory team.
- Risk profiling of existing and new clients and meeting them on one to one basis to understand and address their requirements.
- Client portfolio reviews and recommendations.
- Overseeing and Maintaining records of clients handled with review and portfolio checks.
- Understanding of markets, market updates and news affecting our industry.
- Coordination with investment advisors and client servicing teams with respect to implementation of plans where applicable and hand holding the client in questions relating to implementing the plan.
- Research on new financial planning trends and data insights linked to financial plans. Must be able to articulate the same in an article format to publish on our website.
- Sound understanding of investment products across asset classes.
- Sound understanding of Wealth Management and asset allocation concepts
- Aid in queries linked to clients’ financial plan and investment recommendations.
- Maintenance of planning and review calendars for clients.
- Compliance for clients.
- Detailed research on multiple financial products.
- Regular meetings with asset, fund, portfolio and relationship managers to get their view on financial markets and products.
- Analysing and sharing macro views on global and local economy and financial markets. Sharing investment related research, articles, blogs and updates with investment advisors and teams on an ongoing basis.
Qualification, experience, and additional skills: CFP/ NISM X-A/ X-B / PG Degree in Finance
Experience: 3 to 5+ years
Must have skills:
- Must have very good English written and oral skills.
- Must have advanced Excel skills and PowerPoint Skills.
- Must have excellent track record, people who’ve worked for professional corporations.
Other non-compromisable requirements:
- Must have two references from past work places.
- Must have at least 3 - 5 years of experience.
Salary Range: depends on the experience and ‘fit’ for the role. There is no real upper limit on salary for the right experience.
- Hiring Manager Details: