Advantage Financial Planners LLP is registered with Government of India with the Ministry of Company Affairs as a partnership firm. The firm is registered with SEBI (The Securities and Exchange Board of India) as "Registered Investment Advisors (RIA) under the SEBI (Investment Advisers) Regulations, 2013. Registration with SEBI as "Registered Investment Advisors (RIA) brings more formal approach, risk profiling, disclosures and transparency. While firm is a fee based investment advisor, this brings the opportunity to get unbiased, researched, trustworthy, transparent and professional advice. The firm is managed by the founder and its Partner, Taresh Bhatia. The firm provides financial planning advisory services from its office in Gurgaon, India. The firm specializes in investment planning, retirement planning, tax planning, personal financial planning and wealth management.
Experience: Minimum 2 + years with good communication skills
· Demonstrable interest in personal finance, desire to build a long-term career in the domain
· Good knowledge of mutual funds
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· High levels of energy and discipline
· Basic working knowledge of financial instruments will be an advantage
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
• Should be able to work on financial transaction related software such as ‘Investwell Mint’
• Checking if the feed from mutual funds/ portals is getting updated
• Map Clients’ portfolios & funds with their Financial Goals
• Conduct New Investments for clients, carry on transactions online through transaction related softwares and through online platforms
such as the ‘BSE star MF’
• To be able to crosscheck that the investment, redemption, purchase has been effectively done and communicated to client.
• Be able to do portfolio review of the Investments of the Client
• Be able to generate various kinds of reports such as Monthly Portfolio reports and to send these to the client regularly
• Assisting the Financial planner for Preparation and checking of customized financial plans, monitoring of plans and updating plans
• Coordinating with all the providers of financial products for availability of Mutual Fund & Insurance products, and to compare,
analyze and finalize them
• Contacting clients and setting up meeting and supporting Advisory team for meeting and review of financial plan
• Supporting with other tasks such as making new client agreement, database management, Risk Profiling of Existing & New Clients
Why Work For Advantage Financial Planners LLP?
Our Team Members are the heart and soul of our business. Our team's guiding principles are integrity, respect, teamwork, achievement and innovation. Our guiding principles are the keys to our culture and to achieving our vision.
We value our Team Members' contributions, recognize and reward their efforts and provide a fun, satisfying and safe workplace. By living our values, we will continue to "build the best" and earn the right to serve our clients tomorrow and into the future.
Salary Range: Rs. 180,000/- to Rs. 3,60,000/- per annum including incentives, bonus etc. and shall be the best as per industry norms and as per experience and skills.