- Full Time
- Company Name - SLA Capital
We are looking for a Financial Planner to help clients manage their finances. You will be responsible for reviewing client’s portfolios including investments, cash flows, savings and debt management.
If you’re analytical, meticulous and customer-oriented, we’d like to meet you.Your goal will be to ensure clients make wise and profitable decisions to meet their financial goals.
- Analyze clients’ financial statuses (e.g. income, expenses and liabilities)
- Customize financial plans according to clients’ changing needs
- Present andsuitable financial products and services
- Remain updated with latest Financial Products
- Certified Financial Planner(CFP) degree is must.
- Fresher may also apply (experience is an additional advantage)
- Ability to analyze financial information
- Proficiency in MS Office (excel and PowerPoint should be excellent)
- Strong ethics, with a customer-oriented attitude
- Fun and rewarding work environment
- Encourage people to come with ideas, suggestions and feedback that adds to the growth and efficiency of the company
- Hiring Manager Details: