FPSB® Risk Management and Estate Planning Specialist
The FPSB® Risk Management and Estate Planning Specialist education materials and exam are intended for university-level students, insurance and estate planning professionals and related financial professionals seeking additional knowledge to serve individual clients. A required step toward obtaining the CFPCM certification is passing the education and exam for this track. This provides a solid foundation of risk management, insurance planning and estate planning through real-life scenarios and examples. The FPSB Ltd. material and exam exposes you to a universal curriculum with India-specific tailoring.
Risk Management and Insurance Planning
There are three potential routes to fulfill the education requirement and become eligible for the exam.
- Instructor-Led Education Route
- In order to successfully complete this route, enroll with an FPSB Ltd. Authorized Education Provider.
- Coursework should generally be completed in 8-12 weeks (depending on hours/course and frequency throughout the week).
- Individual-Led Education Route
- FPSB Ltd. provides educational materials in an online platform, including textbook content, PowerPoint outlines, quizzes, and practice tests that align to the learning objectives and prepare a learner to sit for the exam. Learners must pass the FPSB Ltd. quizzes for each chapter, as well as the post-module tests for both modules to be eligible to successfully complete the education component.
- Education Exemption Route
- Individuals may apply to FPSB Ltd. for exemption from the instructor-led or individual-led education routes. This status is granted upon proof that the individual holds any of the following linked qualifications or certifications. If this waiver is accepted, individuals may bypass the education and prove eligibility to sit for the exam by successfully passing the prequalification exam in the FPSB Ltd. online platform.
- This exam tests the competency profile related to both education modules
- 2 hours, 75 multiple choice questions, computer-based test
- From the time of enrollment with FPSB Ltd., learners will have three years to complete the education course and successfully pass the exam or will need to re-enroll with FPSB Ltd.
FPSB® Risk Management and Estate Planning Specialist Certification Opportunity
FPSB offers individuals to take their commitment a step further by applying to become certified as a FPSB® Risk Management and Estate Planning Specialist. In order to become a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER professional, an individual must successfully pass the education and exam, but obtaining the FPSB® Risk Management and Estate Planning Specialist certification is optional. This certification is recognized by FPSB Ltd. and those certified will receive an FPSB Ltd. certification badge to demonstrate to employers, clients and the public their knowledge in this competency area. To become certified, individuals must:
- Pass the education and exam
- Pass the FPSB Ltd.’s Ethics Course
- Pay an annual certification fee
- Agree to uphold and abide by the FPSB Ltd. Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility. The Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility sets forth the requirements for ethical behavior and judgment required. Agreement by applicants is a requirement at the time of application for certification
Pricing information: Coming soon!