CFP Certification Renewal
Dear CFP Professional in India,
Thank you for your enthusiasm to renew your CFP certification!
If your CFP certification expired on:
31 March 2019
30 June 2019
30 September 2019
31 December 2019
You may renew your CFP certification with FPSB Ltd. by clicking on the “Register Now” button. By clicking this button, you:
- Affirm your understanding of the transition of India’s CFP certification program from FPSB India to FPSB Ltd.;
- Affirm your CFP certification expiration date;
- Affirm that you have met the 10-hour continuing professional development (CPD) requirement;
- Attest to the FPSB Ltd. Ethics Declaration; and
- Pay a CFP certification renewal fee of US$100 to renew your certification for a 12-month period.
Renewal fees are non-refundable. If you have any questions prior to payment, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
The FPSB Ltd. Team (U.S.)