Thank you for your interest in the CFPCM certification program in India. The CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERCM credential is the most desired and respected global certification for those seeking to demonstrate their commitment to competent and ethical financial planning practice.
By registering to pursue your CFP certification education, you are taking the first step toward a rewarding financial planning career. Around the world, more than 181,000 practitioners in 27 countries and territories have achieved CFP certification, the highest standard of excellence in financial planning.
The registration process for a student of CFP certification under Regular Pathway is as follows:
- Obtain a NCFM number through the NSE Academy website. If you have already received a NCFM number, do not register with NSE Academy again; instead, retrieve your name (exactly as recorded in NCFM) and your NCFM number to include in your Student Registration Form.
- Register as a Student Member of FPSB Ltd. by completing a Student Registration Form.
- Pay your Student Registration Fee of US$165*.
- FPSB Ltd. verifies that the required documents have been submitted and payment of Student Registration Fee received (please note that this may take up to 15 business days).
- FPSB Ltd. activates the student on the NSE exam portal.
FPSB Ltd. looks forward to welcoming you to the global CFP professional community!
*Student registration fees are not refundable. If you have any questions prior to purchasing, please contact [email protected].