Sr. Associate- Planning & Research
- Full Time
- COMPANY NAME: MFA Capital Pvt Ltd
MFA Capital Private Limited (MFA) is a 16-year-old firm, helping High Net Worth Families take prudent and informed decisions about their money to achieve their life goals. Our main objective is to make a meaningful contribution in the lives of clients by helping them to take smart decisions. We strive hard to provide Goal-based investment solutions to our clients just as we would take care of our parents.
Led by Mr. Amar Pandit, MFA Team caters to HNI families of Doctors, Celebrities, Corporate Executives and Business Owners across the world with goal-based investments.
MFA is a place where growth and passion is a way of life. Plethora of opportunities await hardworking, smart and sincere individuals who wish to enjoy their journey to success.
What’s in for you?Immense exposure and learning
- Excellent career growth
- Company of highly passionate leaders and mentors
- Positive, encouraging and a Fun-filled environment
- Construction of Investment Portfolios and periodic reviews
- Preparing Life Goal Plans and Periodic reviews.
- Reviewing investments of clients done already at the time of onboarding.
- Handling queries raised by clients, with analysis as required.
- Going on Client calls, along with Client Manager as and when required.
QUALIFICATION & EDUCATION CRITERIA REQUIRED OF THE CANDIDATE:
- 3-4 Years’ Experience in Goal based planning.
- In depth understanding of financial markets, Mutual funds, and other investment products like Insurance, PMS, AIF etc.
- Excellent Communication Skills both written and verbal including public speaking and presentation skills.
- Tech-savvy and hands on in excel and financial calculations.
- A go-getter, yet a pleasing personality with excellent people skills.
Graduation / Post Graduation + AMFI Certified (VA), would prefer CFP or NISM XA & XB certified
A minimum of 3-4 Years in Mutual Fund Industry/ Financial Planning.
3-8 Lacs PA (Based on the experience & knowledge)
- Hiring Manager Details: