Senior Sales Wealth Counsellor
- Full Time
- Mumbai Noida and Bangalore
Company Name : Equentis Wealth Advisory Services Private Limited
Company Website : https://www.researchandranking.com/
Company Profile :
- Headquartered in Mumbai, Equentis Wealth Advisory Services Pvt. Ltd. (Equentis) was incorporated in the year 2015 as an equity investment advisor. Equentis carries out the functions of an investment advisor like, curating a plan that is personalized to meet the financial goals of an investor based on his/her risk appetite, and strategizing investments by managing and minimizing risk and building wealth in the long term.
- EQUENTIS has been accorded an investment advisor’s license by the market regulator, Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI). EQUENTIS has pan-India presence with 5 offices located in Bangalore, Delhi, Chennai (in process), Thane and Mumbai.
- EQUENTIS carries out business and markets its products and services under the brand name Research & Ranking. The brand Research & Ranking was established in the year 2016 with the motto of wealth creation through equity investments for Indian investors including, retail, HNI and UHNIs. Equentis’s singular focus has been to educate and empower the investors through disciplined approach of long term wealth creation. Equentis imparts the tenets of investing through sharing relevant aspects of fundamentals of stock selection and practicing the traits of a successful value investor.
Job profile & responsibilities :
- Plan the day’s work with emphasis on leads to be contacted basis the importance of the sales funnel and size
- Identify fitment of sales products matching the client’s investing goals
- Interact with potential customers with the emphasis on high quality lead conversions.
- Proactively follow up leads assigned by Sales Head and report the progress with mitigation plan on how to achieve the results as well.
- Work closely with the Sales Head to achieve sales objectives.
- Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing Best Practice Ideas.
- Disseminate the learnings/ good practices across team(s) so that the knowledge sharing is encouraged and rewarded likewise Preferred qualification/s (Education, Certifications, etc) : Graduate/Post Graduate + Certified Financial Planner Desired years of prior work experience : Fresher or Experienced
- Post Graduate
- Fresher/Experience of 1-2 years working in a sales environment in a BFSI / Finance sector is preferred.
- Fluency in English, Hindi & any one regional language
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written & Excellent telephone skills
- High degree of accuracy
- Willing and able to work extra hours on occasions to complete tasks
- Willing and able to attend company meetings which take place outside of normal working hours (approx. one per month)
Desired profile of candidate : Sales Wealth Counselor (SWC) / Sr. Sales Wealth Counselor (SSWC) is a person who is bestowed with the responsibility of wealth creation for clients to wish to create wealth using disciplined ways of investing in equities. The SWC/SSWC is responsible for interactions with potential customers over calls for most part of his/her day for selling company’s product/offerings. Since this form of selling is dependent on communication skills, good communication skills are a must. He/she must be able to plan the number of fresh/follow-up calls he/she has to do in order to meet targets. The job requires good selling and persuading skills and a thorough understanding of the company's offerings. The SWC/SSWC is also expected to be keep abreast of the news and events that make the equity market dynamic in nature.Salary Range (if any) : 5-8 Lakhs per annum Requirements :
- Hiring Manager Details: