- Company Name - SLA Capital
We are looking for a relationship manager with an experience of more than 1 year in Wealth Management and Personal Finance space. He/she would be responsible for maintaining client relationship with existing clients, source new clients and develop new market for the organization. The candidate should have finance background effective communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and should be able to take initiatives in exploring market. CFP certification or related degree would be an added advantage.
- Building and maintaining profitable relationships with existing clients
- Resolve customer complaints quickly and efficiently giving good customer satisfaction
- Identify opportunities to grow the customer base and build positive relationships with new clients.
- Expanding customer base with upselling and cross-selling financial products
- Knowledge of Financial Markets, Mutual Funds and Insurance
- Good command over written and spoken English
- Good client-facing and internal communication skills
- Quick Learner, enthusiastic and full of energy
- Knowledge about social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn will be a strong advantage
- Fun and rewarding work environment
- Encourage people to come with ideas, suggestions and feedback that adds to the growth and efficiency of the company
- 1.5 to 2 lacs per annum
- Hiring Manager Details: