Intern – Customer Services
- Internship with 1 year contract (Full day job)
- COMPANY NAME: PGIM India Asset Management Pvt. Ltd.
COMPANY PROFILE: PGIM India Mutual Fund is a wholly owned business of PGIM, the global investment management business of the US based Prudential Financial, Inc. (PFI). With operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, PFI has provided customers with a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds and investment management. PGIM India Asset Management is a full service investment manager offering a broad range of equity and fixed income solutions to retail and institutional investors throughout the country. In addition to managing our investors assets through domestic Mutual Funds, we also offer Offshore Funds and Portfolio Management Services. The fund house leverages the strength and stability of PGIM’s 140-year legacy to build on its decade long history in India. Please visit the Company Website for more details: www.pgimindiamf.com
- Perform branch operations functions such as receiving/verifying applications and timestamping
- Enter investor & distributor interactions in the CRM
- Generating reports within prescribed timelines. Sending relevant reports to HO
- Provide prompt and accurate details of products/schemes to investors/distributors
- Demonstrate high levels of quality and compliance
- Ensure a good customer experience and manage effectively grievances / complaints
- Attend to branch walk-in customers / distributors and to investors / distributors over the phone/email
- Manage the admin function of the branch in terms of vendor management, dispatches, maintaining records etc.
- Support sales team
- Generate MIS / reports on the activities being done in the branch
- Monitor compliance and goals while being the point of contact for sales / escalations.QUALIFICATION & EDUCATION CRITERIA REQUIRED OF THE CANDIDATE: Qualified CFP / Post graduate with 1 year of experience . AMFI/NISM Certification is a must SALARY RANGE: Upto 3 lakhs p.a, depending on the work experience, education and profile. COMPANY WEBSITE: https://www.pgimindiamf.com/
- Hiring Manager Details: