Exam Item Writer
- Part Time Consultant
- Multiple / Remote
Company Name: FPSB India
Qualification & Education Criteria required : Current CFP professional, expert in complexities of financial planning, eager to help shape your profession. See additional information below.
Benefits of ParticipatingAs an exam item writer, you will:
- Gain a deeper knowledge of the financial planning competencies, existing and evolving, that would differentiate you from your peers and colleagues;
- Enhance your professional skills with complete immersion in financial planning;
- Build your resumé with activities that contribute to advancing the profession;
- Play a role in the evolution of CFP certification in India; and
- Network and collaborate with other CFP
- An interest in examination content and standards;
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, ability to construct different plausible scenario to a situation;
- A willingness to work collaboratively and give and receive constructive feedback;
- A commitment to enhancing your own skills; and
- Extensive financial planning expertise, preferably with specialty knowledge in one or more of the following areas: financial management, asset management, risk management, tax planning, retirement planning and estate planning.
- Writing experience;
- Current job responsibilities;
- Accomplishments in the field of financial planning and specialist expertise;
- Current or previous committee work; and,
- Any potential conflicts of
Selection ProcessAs an applicant, you may be asked to participate in an interview as part of the selection process. You must also be free of conflicts of interest (for example, you are ineligible if you are an examination preparatory course provider or involved in any other situation where the information discussed, or the materials used during the examination development process would be directly related to your work). You’ll be expected to sign and adhere to a Confidentiality Agreement. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to learn new skills, meet and work closely with other CFP professionals and gain an inside look at critical steps along the path to CFP certification. If you have any questions or would like to submit your expression of interest, please email <[email protected]>.
Time Commitment and RenumerationSelected CFP professionals will be expected to participate in a training webinar that takes from one to two hours. Following the webinar, you will be asked to write three sample exam questions in area of financial planning. For most item writers this can take three to five hours. After we receive your sample questions, we will provide feedback to you and ask you to write five questions per month. Good exam questions can take up to an hour each, so please plan to devote about five hours a month to this work.
- Hiring Manager Details:
Standards and Certification Department