- Full Time
Company Name : Kedia Capital Services
About Us : Kedia Capital Services established in year 2003 as a Commodity Broker which later on turned into the India's 1st Unified Licensed Stock Broker by SEBI. And In the year 2020, with SEBI RIA licensed approval entered into the Wealth Management Industry with expanded offerings into Stocks, MF, AIF, PMS, Financial Planning & other Wealth Products to individuals & Corporates. With the vision to become India's leading Wealth Management Solution provider, we are expanding to various states in India. Thus, we are looking for talent professional who are passionate to build career in the Wealth Management Industry.
No. of Vacancies : 5
Qualification : Graduate/PG+ CFP/CWM/NISM XA&B
Experience : 1-3 YearsJob Roles & Responsibilites :
- Upselling or advising clients about the various products and services we offer.
- Daily tracking and monitoring of trades to get the clients the best price and profits.
- Follow up with clients on issues and planning of trades where necessary.
- Communicating trading calls and investing Ideas to customers. Thorough knowledge of all exchange rules, regulations and compliances.
- Ability to advise the clients from time to time based on the research calls.
- Generating brokerage and volume.
- To Trade on behalf of clients, keeping them informed about rates, research information and market outlook, order & trade details and confirmations.
What are we looking for?
Cleared NISM XA & XB/CFP/CWM or any other SEBI-accredited Exam
Salary : No Bar for Deserving Applicant
- Hiring Manager Details: