Assistant Manager – Investment Servicing & Operations
- Full Time
Company: Sinhasi Consultants Pvt Ltd
Company website: sinhasi.com
No. of Position: 2
Experience / Qualification: B.Com/ Graduate / CFP with 0-2 years experience in Plan servicing and operations.Job Description:
- Responsible for execution of investment suggestions.
- On time and efficient execution of Investments, Insurance plans etc.
- Client coordination for completing all KYC compliant documentation and other documentation,
- Responsible for completing all paperwork towards Financial Plan implementation.
- To coordinate with vendors / product manufacturer to execute and resolve service related queries – across all investments i.e. brokers, mutual funds, insurance, other vendors etc.
- To ensure investment recommendations and insurance plans are executed with 100% accuracy and zero error.
- Regular and accurate investment updates, tax reports etc to send to clients.
- Regular internal audit checks on all client information and reports.
- Regular focussed plan updation and monitoring as per client goals and plans
Skills that are absolutely necessary for the job:
- CFP graduate - preferred
- High level of Integrity, Ethics
- Good knowledge in Excel and Maths with error free work.
- Must have basic knowledge of Financial Products and Investments such as MFs, PMS, Bonds, AIF, Corporate FDs, PPF, EPF etc).
- Good communication skills (listening, writing and speaking)
- Good operational, organisational and follow up skills
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, analytical, and time management skills
Salary Expectation: As per industry standards, Will be based on individual qualifications, experience and competence.
- Hiring Manager Details: