*All information currently under review by FPSB Ltd. and subject to change by 31 March 2020
|Examination Pattern (Exam 1 to 5)|
|Examination Pattern (Exam 5)|
|Examination Enrollment Process (Exam 1 to 5)|
|Sample Papers (Exam 1 to 4)|
|Sample Papers and Case Studies (Exam 5)|
|Students who register for the CFPCM certification program must fulfill the education program requirements to be eligible to appear for CFP examinations. The education requirements prescribed by FPSB Ltd. ensure a candidate develops the necessary skills and knowledge to become a successful financial planner.|
Examination Pattern (Exam 1 to 4)
Examination Pattern (Exam 5)
- Students are permitted to use their own calculators (regular, scientific or financial). No exchange of accessories will be permitted during the examination. Students will also have access to MS Open Office and the calculator widget in the computers provided by NSE. Kindly note:
- Students should not carry with them a hard copy of the case studies uploaded to this website, or any other printed or handwritten papers into the examination hall.
- Students are not allowed to carry a laptop, palmtop, log tables, annuity tables, etc.
- Students are not allowed to use a calculator on their mobile phone.
- Mobile phones must be kept in the “switched off” mode during the examination.
Examination Enrollment Process
(Exam 1 to 5)
- Login: Login to the NSE exam portal using your NCFM username and password.
- Availability: Check for seat availability.
- Payment: Submit payment directly to NSE on the online platform.
- Enrollment: Schedule your examination online i.e. name of the Exam, date, time, venue.
- Students are eligible to schedule any of Exam 1 – 4 online; after passing all four exams, a candidate is eligible to schedule Exam 5 online.
- After enrolling for an exam, students will receive emails and SMS alerts from NSE on their registered email IDs and cell numbers. Students are advised to upload their photos on their NCFM registration form, if not already done. It is advisable to bring one’s photo ID to the examination centre.
Results will be declared by the system itself once the student clicks the ‘Submit’ button after completing the examination. If the examination duration has elapsed, the system will treat the answer sheet as submitted, and results will be declared on the screen. Students will receive a printout of their result at the test centre after the examination (note that only grades will be provided).
Sample Papers (Exam 1 to 4)
CFPCM Certification – Exam 1-4 Sample Papers
|Sl. No||Sample Paper (SP)||Working Notes (WN)|
|1||Exam 1 / RAIP||Solutions|
|2||Exam 2 / RPEB||Solutions|
|3||Exam 3 / IP||Solutions|
|4||Exam 4 / TPEP||Solutions|
|5||Additional Questions / RAIP_RPEB||Solutions|
Sample Papers and Case Studies (Exam 5)
CFPCM Certification – Exam 5 / CSP
|Sl. No.||Sample Paper (SP)||Working Notes (WN)|
|1||SP – -1||WN – -1|
|2||SP – -2||WN – -2|
Probable Case Studies – Exam 5 / CSP
|Sl. No||Case Studies||Date Uploaded|