Manager/ Sr. Manager – Direct Channel
- Full Time
- Across India
Company Name : HDFC Asset Management Co Ltd.
Source Pool : Across BFSI – Person should be strong wrt to Capital Market know how , should be presentable and good in communication
Number of openings : Ahmedabad- 3, Bangalore- 1, Baroda-1, Chennai-2, Coimbatore-1, Dehradun - 1, Delhi-4, Kolkata-1, Nashik-1, Panjim-1, Pune-1, Rajkot-1
Role specifics :
- Candidates with 3-8 years of experience.
- Someone who has good communication skills - ability to speak fluently in English or respond in English(at non metro locations), influencing/ networking skills.
- Good network/ relationships with distributors & clients.
- Good understanding of the current market trends.
- Someone who has managed preferably Customer Engagement Channel. Can also look at Institutional channel.
- We can look for talent from BFSI industry not limiting to AMC. Can preferably look at companies like- ICICI Pru, Kotak AMC, Tata AMC, Birla AMC.
Job Role: The key areas of responsibilities are as follows:
- Connect with High Networth Individuals (HNI) and Ultra High Networth Individuals (UHNI), Family offices and introduce products of HDFC AMC across MF / PMS / AIF.
- Introduce MF / PMS / AIF solutions from HDFC AMC product basket to clients to build and strengthen an effective portfolio as required by client and periodically review the same.
- New client acquisition through referrals from existing clients
- Deepen the relationship and increase the share of wallet for HDFC AMC.
- Network with clients to identify avenues for new business opportunities.
- Maintain highest level of service and delivery to all clients.
- Maximise client experience by proactively sharing market updates, trends and other information.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and company’s policies & processes at all times.
Knowledge & Essential Skills:
- Expert relationship building and relationship management skills with experience in managing the sophisticated needs of clients.
- Good knowledge of financial products.
- Consistently exceed the client’s expectations by being dedicated and passionate.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong executive presence
Academics: CFP Professional
CTC : 15-20 lacs
Relevant candidates are requested to send their CVs to hiring manager.
Email subject line should be : Applying for job position (Ref: FPSB India)
- Hiring Manager Details: