- Full Time
- Ram Mandir - Mumbai
Organization: A.D. Naikwealth Pvt. Ltd
Website : www.naikwealth.in
Naikwealth was founded by Late Mr. Ashok Naik in the year 1989 and for more than 25 years his legacy has been carried forward by Mr. Nikhil Naik and his team of passionate people. Naikwealth has expertise in Wealth Management and was honored by the prestigious award of CNBC as the Best Independent Financial Advisor – West Zone for the year 2014-15 & 2016-17.
Naik Wealth’s core purpose is ‘to empower people to move to the next level ‘and the philosophy is entirely client-centric, with a clear focus on providing long-term value addition to clients while maintaining the highest standard of excellence, ethics, and professionalism.
As of now Naikwealth is managing more than 5000 families and growing successfully in this competitive Industry. Naikwealth also organizes many public seminars on contemporary issues like Budget Analysis, Share Market, Career Guidance, how to plan investments for children, Inflation, and so on.
- Scheduling client meetings daily for sales, attending phone calls, dealing with client queries, processing transactions, and managing the client’s portfolio as and when necessary.
- Tele-sales by identifying the client’s needs and suggesting the product available.
- Executing the transactions as requested by clients/ Growth Managers and completing the same within TAT.
- Providing troubleshooting assistance for Transactions, portfolios, and relevant problems
- Providing data and analysis to help the sales team.
- Responding to clients’ and Prospects’ queries.
- Manage sales tracking tools, ERP, and CRM systems and report on important information
- Liaise with the growth managers to develop specific sales strategies
- Stay up to date with all Mutual funds and Insurance products
- Helping the sales team with the presentation and joint calls
- Making the Financial Planning and portfolio review for presenting it to clients.
- CFP Professionals or CFP all modules cleared
- Excellent Communication skills, Graduate in any stream, Wealth management experience will be preferred. Freshers are also invited.
Salary for freshers : 4-5 Lacs with incentives (For experienced people salary will vary as per the experience)
- Hiring Manager Details: