Financial Planning Intern
- Full Time
- Mumbai (BKC)
Company Name : Fee Only Investment Advisers LLP
Company Website : www.feeonlyia.com
No. of vacancies : One
Job Roles & Responsibilities: :
The candidate will get a chance to assist and learn from the operations manager and the financial planners in the following areas.
- Updating and maintaining client investment data in reporting software like Invest well.
- Initiating financial and non-financial transactions through online platform MFU.
- Capital gain statements and CAS reconciliation.
- Providing various Management MIS from the back-office software
- Assisting senior financial planners in their tasks such as insurance analysis, search for unclaimed shares/dividends (IEPF), nominations audit on the investments of the client, portfolio performance review
- Coordinating and follow up with Mutual funds houses and PMS providers.
- Client onboarding process
- Graduate/Postgraduate in any stream plus
- CFP or NISM VA or NISM XA Certified is a must
Desired years of work experience:
For freshers only, who want to work in financial planning and wealth management. /p>
- Stipend during internship will be Rs. 24,000/- pm
- There will not be a sales-based target.
- Post the 1-year internship period, based on performance intern may be offered full time employee position. Currently the salary for that position would be around 30,000/- p.m. plus benefits like insurance reimbursement, retention bonus, performance-based pay and 28 paid leaves with CTC totalling Rs. 4,00,000+.
Fee Only Investment Advisers LLP is a SEBI registered Investment Advisor having a niche base of financial planning clients within and outside India. The firm caters to HNI clients including Non-resident clients from various parts of the world. The principal officer and partner Harsh Roongta is a well-known media personality who is an acknowledged expert on tax and personal finance matters. Harsh is also a director and ex chair of the Association of Registered Investment Advisers (ARIA) - a section 8 not for profit company & Governing Council Member – Sahamati
- Hiring Manager Details:
Send us your resume on [email protected] with subject line “RESUME FOR FINANCIAL PLANNING INTERN – “FIRST NAME LAST NAME”