Financial Planner and Advisor
- Full Time
Company Name : Guardian Capital Investment Advisors Pvt. Ltd. (part of Guardian Holdings)
Skills that are absolutely necessary for the job:
- MBA or pursuing MBA in finance
- Experienced with using MS Excel and MS PowerPoint for university/internships
- Qualification: MBA(Finance)(Mandatory), CFP certification or pursuing CFP certification, professional MS Excel skills
- Experience: at least 2 years of experience preferred
- Experience in tools preferred: BSE, MFU, Demat opening
CTC: 6-8 Lakhs P.A
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in making and presenting financial plans (using excel and powerpoint)
- Train under the senior financial planner
- Client onboarding, executing the transactions in MFU, BSE and demat account opening
- Assist in conducting research on equities
- Assist in conducting research on mutual funds
- Create financial models, graphs etc., to showcase research
- Work with both, the financial planning and the research teams
Guardian Capital Investment Advisors is a renowned investment advisory and wealth management firm that has established a strong reputation in the last five years. Founded as a startup, the company has grown and expanded its services to provide comprehensive investment advice and management solutions to individuals, families, and institutions. With a dedicated team of experienced professionals and a proven track record of success, Guardian Capital Investment Advisors has helped its clients achieve their financial goals by offering customized investment strategies that align with their unique needs and objectives. As a result of its commitment to excellence and client-centric approach, we were voted the ‘best investment advisory firm’ in all of India by CNBC.
If you want to work in finance, in a dynamic environment, this job is for you!
Incentives: We issue quarterly incentives based on performance and company achievements.
Additional benefits: we issue health insurance for employees and their dependents.
- Hiring Manager Details: