Financial Adviser Trainee
- Full Time
- Prabhadevi in Mumbai
Company Name : VSK Financial Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd.
Company Website : www.vskindia.com/
Job Roles & Responsibilities: :
- Coordinate with clients for Data gathering and query resolution during the Financial Planning process.
- Prepare Financial Plans and quarterly reviews under the guidance of the Financial Adviser.
- Follow up with clients for implementation of advice given in the Financial Plan and subsequent reviews.
- Ensuring timely implementation of advice by supervising the execution of transactions.
- Qualification - Post graduate / MBA / Master’s Degree.
- Professional Certifications like CFP, CWM.
- Industry certifications like NISM XA, XB.
- 1-3 years’ experience in Personal Finance or related space
- Good Communication Skills.
- An attitude to learn quickly and get things done within strict deadlines.
Candidate Qualities (Must have)
Integrity and Confidentiality: We are in the business of managing money and are also privy to a lot of clients’ personal and confidential information. It is very important that the Adviser understands the sanctity of this relationship and always works to protect it. >/p>
No. of vacancies : Two
- Office - Prabhadevi, Mumbai
- Work Timings: Monday to Friday (9.00 AM to 6.00 PM)
- Line of Business – Financial Advisory (Corporate - RIA)
About Company (VSK):
VSK is established in 1985 and became a SEBI RIA (Registered Investment Adviser) in the year 2014. We have more than 35 years of experience of running a financial advisory practice. VSK has put together a team of competent financial planners who have a focussed approach to financial planning and advisory services. Our team closely works with clients to offer holistic financial solutions
- Hiring Manager Details: